Soothing Relief for Hardworking Hands. This is a great hand cream that is low waste and natural. I love keeping this on my desk handy for throughout the day, or keep on in the kitchen where the hard working hands are. This comes in the big size, 56g because it’s worth it.
Key Features & Benefits
• Rub this on to any chapped, cracked, rough, or weathered skin, and feel the restorative power of this healing balm.
• Sweet Birch Oil and Wintergreen Oil have been used for centuries to help treat skin problems. We’ve searched high and low to get the real stuff, too – truly distilled from plants, not made in a laboratory.
• Ultra-rich, ultra-moisturising balm that works.
• Great light wintergreen scent.
• Still our #1 selling balm!
• Absolutely, positively NO chemicals, synthetics, “fragrance,” parabens, GMOs, or any other bad stuff.
• All of our balms are USDA Certified Organic and Petrolatum-free.
Badger Balm (formerly called “Healing Balm”) is our original product,
and it works so well we’ve built an entire company around it! Created by Badger Bill to heal his rough, cracked carpenter’s hands during a fierce New England winter, this stuff will soothe and soften your driest, hardest, and roughest skin. Makes a great gift for anyone with hardworking hands.
What’s in it?
*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, Essential Oils of Betula Lenta (Birch) & *Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen). * = Certified Organic
Packaging: small tin, cardboard sleeve and a small plastic slip around the top. Eco Elc are hoping Badger Balm will start not using this plastic.