Coming into Summer, if your skin is like mine you’re going to need this on hand! Soothing, and perfect for the skin after a day in the sun. This comes in a 56g tin (the bigger size, because it’s worth it).
Tropical Paradise After Sun Care
Key Features & Benefits
• Lots of soothing Cocoa and Shea Butters make this balm nourishing and ultra-moisturising.
• This is a total body balm – good for after bath and shower, after sun, or for dry skin anywhere on the body – any time of year.
• Delightful tropical scent from pure, organic essential oils.
• Conditions and smoothes parched skin, gently and naturally.
• Absolutely, positively NO chemicals, synthetics, “fragrance,” parabens, GMOs, or any other bad stuff.
• All of our balms are USDA Certified Organic and Petrolatum-free.
Sun, wind, salt, and sand all take a toll on skin, and After Sun Balm helps to restore skin’s balance and moisture. Lavender oil and Moroccan Blue Tansy have been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties, helping to soothe the skin after sun exposure. After Sun Balm is ideal for whole body conditioning, anytime, and its creamy moisturising power makes it a Badger favorite!
What’s in it?
*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Essential Oils
of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Tanacetum Annum (Moroccan Blue Tansy), *Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange), *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), *Citrus Sinensis (Sicilian Orange) and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn). * = Certified Organic
Plastic packaging? This comes in a small tin with a cardboard sleeve. There is a small slip of plastic around the top, which is a work in progress, unfortunately.